FYLaw LEGAL ADVICE WEBSITE
We Provide Legal advice to those without an attorney in the following situations:
- Parents receiving addiction treatment anywhere in Ohio. We cannot serve parents who have an open or substantiated case of child abuse or neglect
- Made possible through a grant from the Ohio Children’s Trust Fund
- Custody matters for low-income people without legal representation, living in the 30 counties served by Southeastern Ohio Legal Services.
- Made possible through a subcontract with Southeastern Ohio Legal Services
- Ohioans representing themselves in court on family law matters.
- Made possible through a grant from the Ohio State Bar Foundation
- Ohioans aged 16-24 who were ever in foster care, or involved with Child Welfare or Juvenile Court.
- Made possible through a grant awarded by the Supreme Court of Ohio.